KORRA SOUNDTRACK & POSTER GIVEAWAY
For my birthday I decided that I’m going to my first giveaway thing! Makes perfect sense, right?
I purchased the soundtrack on iTunes already, so I don’t want the redemption code to go to waste - a $20 value, yours: free!
I also have an extra SDCC 2013 Korra poster that I will try to get signed for you!
– You do not have to be following me [it’d be gr9 if you were!]
– Reblog as many times as you want [it’ll only show up once, though.]
– Likes count too.
HOW I AM CHOOSING THE WINNER:
I will assign a number to each user and, once the giveaway is over, all the numbers will be put in a hat and selected randomly.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR ODDS:
Where as most people would assign just one number to one user, I thought it’d be fun to do it a bit differently. If you do one or more of the following things in the list below, I will make another piece of paper (p) with your number on it and add it to the pile.
You can get them by:
• Liking: 1p
• Reblogging: 1p
• Following / Followed: 3p
• Clicking my KorraNation link: 1pNOTE: This is based on the honor system. You can do it multiple times and get more chances! Limit of 10 clicks per day. Please allow some time to go by in between each click - DO NOT click all at once! Message me after you’re done along with the amount of times you have clicked and I’ll write it down. Of course, there is no way of me knowing if you’re being truthful or not. So, please stay honest and honorable!!! Would you like to be DISHONORED!? NO!? So don’t lie!
• Make something for me…?
IDK, I just want this to be fun and interactive and unlike the usual giveaways! So if you wanna draw or write something or make a graphic or whatever, no matter how bad you THINK it is, send it my way, I’ll give you extra numbers! The amounts will vary.
For Example: User #27 has liked and reblogged my post and is currently following me. I will write #27 on to 5 separate pieces of paper for the drawing.
DEADLINE: November 16th, 2013 @ 8:59pm PST [11:59pm EST]. Winner will be announced and contacted within the following week.
Good luck and may destiny be your friend!
**You MUST be comfortable with giving me your email address and, when the time comes, an address to ship the *hopefully* signed poster to.
Legend of Korra signed soundtrack giveaway! I already have my book signed, so I thought I’d give away the soundtrack! It’s signed by Bryan Konietzko, Mike DiMartino, Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn.
- Don’t have to be following me.
- Reblog once and like once only, please!I am going to end it6pm PST Sunday. After that, I’ll ship it out on Monday, so I will message the winner and they’ll need to respond ASAP. That’s it! Good luck everyone!
Because I didn’t get to go to the signing since i was sick so yeh
OKAY FOLKS HERE’S HOW IT IS.
I’m moving in the middle of august, and as I try to sort out my stuff I have come to the realization that I kind of have a lot of fucking yarn. I have more yarn than I will ever knit anything with. I need to get rid of it but I can’t bear to just throw it out - it has to go to loving homes! So here’s the deal: reblog this post before July 24th and YOU CAN WIN YOURSELF SOME YARN! There’s everything from koigu to kroy socks!
- Only reblog once, please - it only shows up once in the list of notes and that’s what I’ll be picking the winners from.
- I’ll ship to anywhere in North America
- Please don’t request a particular hank or skein. Random winners get random yarn.
- There will be at least ten winners, probably more as I continue to find yarn secreted in random corners of my place.
- Matching hanks will go to the same person.
- Some of the hanks and balls are no longer very hanky or ball-ish because they’ve been in a hamper in my closet for a long time.
- CAVEAT VICTOR: a lot of this shit has no lables! I don’t know what it’s made of or how to wash it!
I would just like to inform my 5 followers, you should totally stop following me. I mean, it’s not like I do anything with my blog. O_O
I couldn’t even walk.
~ Nightmares & Dreamscapes by Stephen King
"Day after day as I conducted research for my series, I encountered people in circumstances that were similar or even worse." - The Case for Faith
Whoa! What am I doing next year?! O_O